Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

MISSING YOU


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYGGY014UzQ]

"Missing You" is a song by BrandyGladys KnightChaka Khan, and Tamia, recorded for the soundtrack of the 1996motion picture Set It Off. Written andy produced by Gordon Chambers and Barry Eastmond, it was released as a single in August 1996 (see 1996 in music). The collaboration peaked at number 2 in New Zealand and number 25 on the U.S.Billboard Hot 100, making it Tamia's chart debut. In 1997, "Missing You" was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category "Best Pop Vocal Performance By A Duo Or Group". 


I posted this song for the family and friends of Maurice Murrell. I hope that they get to the day where their sadness actually creates space for them to begin the healing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment