Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009

DEFINING MY DIRECTION…


Today the beauty of both the universe AND man have met @ an intersection and I give myself PERMISSION to bask in its loveliness as I lose myself to the grandeur AND beauty of FATE! Today I fulfill the intense desire that will consequently change my life in SO many ways…NO longer will the world see me through lens…Those of you that have been reading my blog for a while know of the struggles I’ve had with seeking employment that NOT only gives me something to live off, but that drives me to be the best that I can. So as I put on my shirt N’ tie and head into my future, I will walk knowing that the disappointment of jobs past has prepared me for today. This is one endeavor I consciously plan to pursue because for far too long I knew my purpose, but never had the chance to professionally make it real…So I am sending all the POSITIVE energy in the universe ahead into my day despite the FACT that human tendency is for us to focus on what we fear OR dislike…I REFUSE to miss out on the joy AND richness of this moment because I have cast off the fog of the past, taken several deep, grounding breaths and reaffirm the LOVE I have for myself…I don’t know about you, but I am EAGER to receive the blessings the universe has set aside for me…SO WATCH ME AS I GRADUALLY WIDEN THE CIRCLE OF THIS LIGHT UNTIL IT COVERS EVERYTHING & EVERYONE THAT READS THIS BLOG…WATCH ME TRUST THAT OPEN DOOR FOR THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR ME TO ENTER A NEW SPACE…AS I CROSS THE THRESHOLD INTO A NEW LIFE, BUT HOW ABOUT YOU MEET ME CAREER DRIVE N’ OPPORTUNITY BOULEVARD FIRST?


No comments:

Post a Comment