Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, April 24, 2009

GONE TOO SOON...



Strangely strange how the world of you-man-ity
And apathy and psychopathy
Have de-you-manized him and me
From a life that is free
And I for one can see
If we don't learn to agree
You-man-ity
Will get even closer to a calamity
That leads to mass insanity
See these they had no fight
They gave in their plight
And I with all my might
I have no insight
Cause I can’t see the light
All I feel is fright
As my chest gets so tight
And tears cloud my vision as I write…
Transparency of time and space
Well now that's another chase
And I hope that with God’s grace
He wraps him in a warm embrace
And wipes the tears from his face
That leads a trace
To the disgrace
That erased
You from your peaceful place…
 
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment