Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, October 15, 2006

¿CVOTO DEL CELIBATO?


I never had a problem keeping my D!CK happy giving it just what it needs; I can satisfy myself for a short period of time. But there are times when my hand just won’t do, the funny thing about this is that I know that I am indulging in activities that can’t hold or take me to the next level. You see, I'm the one that sneaks out to see in the middle of the night, hell, sometimes even in the middle of the day. I can’t get enough of it, so sweet and tight. I hate to toot my horn, but the D!CK is all that. I can tell by the way I swim in it. Often drowning, but that's the part that keeps me going back. This sex I am having is so dangerous it breaks pockets; hearts and happy homes. Well let me introduce myself. I'm a MAN on the verge of promiscuity, staring into the abyss. I can FUCK a niggah and then leave as if nothing happened, I can separate heart from sex with such ease that it’s scary for me. I be the man that goes to work thinking who is going to give me a blow job in the bathroom? When I’m hanging out with the friends, it has me. When I’m at school, it has me. Shit, even when I’m when I am asleep, you better believe its right there....ENTICING ME! I am reluctant at first, now I am putty in the hands of an action that controls me. Now I don't know if it was the way I spread his cheeks in public places to penetrate his deepest desire, or the way that he drops to his knees and take my D!CK to the back of the throat. Damn I remember those ‘LUNCH BREAK SPECIALS’. That's the one where I would FUCK in a bathroom at work …OH THAT’S MY FAVORITE! Call me a freak, but the shit turns me on. He is standing on the toilet bowl ASS ready, pants by the ankles; what more could a MAN ask for? I admitted it to myself along time ago that I LOVE SEX! Like the alcoholic loves the drink, baby I love FUCKING A MAN. Can't get enough of it. Like a crack head sucking on a glass dick, I dream about and crave it. Funny how at this point in my life I don't want the emotionalism that goes with a relationship. I mean I am 28 yrs. old, LOVING LIFE and I like me…with an ASS on my D!CK. But deep down in my soul I know I would rather not give away my essence, I would rather save myself for one that is out there seeking me out. I rather be PURE & INNOCENT for him…but there is this side of me that knows that I am going to want SEX! There is no fighting it, no running away from it but if I do wouldn’t I be dishonoring the age old tradition that sexual promiscuity and homosexualism goes hand in hand? In nature, all living creatures learn behavior by instinct, instruction, example, observation, and association. I feel with great assertion that we are not meant to monogamous. I sometimes wonder, I know there isn’t anything we do that isn’t supposed to be. I love the thought of being pure and saving all of me for him and I gave myself till year’s end to FUCK and have FUN! Why shouldn’t I? I am going to embark of the greatest test, the greatest journey of my life…I AM GOING TO TAKE ¿CVOTO DEL CELIBATO?

No comments:

Post a Comment