Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2019

¡HAPPY 🙏🏽 THANKSGIVING 🦃 AMERICA!

As families and friends gather round tables across America to give thanks for all that’s good in our lives, I want to tell you how grateful I am for you.

This is a holiday about the people we cherish. For many LGBTQ Americans, it’s only recently that many of you have been able to be open publicly about who we are and who we love. Some of us still can’t and I am doing my part to make a more accepting world for all.

I know that world is possible because of you. Today and every day, I am thankful for your passion, kindness, and generosity of spirit. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you and your loved ones a very happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment