Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

THROW BACK VIDEO: WHEN CAN I SEE YOU














"When Can I See You", often
mistitled "When Can I See You Again", is the fifth single from theBabyface album For the Cool in You.
Released in 1994, the song became Babyface's highest charting single on
the Billboard Hot 100 chart, peaking at
#4. The song also peaked at #6 on the U.S.
R&B
 chart and at #35 on the UK
Singles Chart
. The song was also found on his greatest hits
collection
, released in 2000.[1]


Babyface was
acclaimed in the song for his playing of the acoustic
guitar
.[2] The
song earned him his firstGrammy Award for Best
Male R&B Vocal Performance
.[3]


No comments:

Post a Comment