Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

¡HAPPY EARTH~DAY TO ME!


SO TODAY I AM OFFICIALLY OFF THE CALENDER...I TURN 32 TODAY!!!
& AS I REFLECT TODAY, I AM GLAD THAT I DIDN'T:
Compromise my values and beliefs,
even it if means risking ridicule and rejection.

Kept true to myself. Lived my own life.
And didn't allow others to decide what is best for me.

BECAUSE:
Life is like a mountain. Reaching its peak is my aim.
However trails are difficult to go through.

But what's important are
The lessons I've learned,
Challenges I've experienced,
and the people I'm with in my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment