Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HIS LOVE IS…

The word LOVE has a wide variety of connotations. To some, LOVE is merely a place where basic needs are addressed. To others, LOVE is the foundation from which they draw their strength and tranquility. Though others view LOVE as a thing inevitably linked to material things, I’ve come to see that you are SO much more than that. You’ve given me that place where I can TOTALLY be myself. You’ve made me feel safe enough to let down my guard to return to your arms day after day.

I know that the evolution of LOVE requires that I undergo transformations that uproot me from time to time. And though this movement from place to place can literally feel like I am separated from the foundations I’ve come to depend on, I know that isn’t the case. For LOVE is intimately tied to the memories that define me, so I know that EVERY second of EVERY day LOVE be that space that fulfills me! I will allow it to bring peace to me and my surroundings…For HIS LOVE IS

No comments:

Post a Comment