Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, August 10, 2020

JUS' E-MAIL ME: FATAL FEMALE FLIRTATION...

 

As a gay man, have you ever been asked out by a girl? If so, how did you handle it? Do you flirt back or do you tell her outright, “sorry, I  play for the same team if you know what I mean.”

Anyway, I’m asking because it happened to me.

It got really awkward because she asked me while we were in a  bar. My knee-jerk reaction is to stutter and make silly excuses that didn’t make sense and try my best to let her down gently.

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment