Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2016

THE 5TH GAY OF X-MAS 2K16 EDITION


On the second Gay Day of Christmas, Secret Santa gave to me: two mistletoes. 

Mistletoe grows on willow, apple, and oak trees, but the tradition of hanging it during Christmastime dates back to the ancient Druids. 

Supposedly mistletoe possesses magical powers that bring good luck. 

We suggest hanging mistletoe above the arch of any doorway in the house. 

Hang it so your guests can easily see it, and if you happen to catch your crush standing under the mistletoe, it’s fair game: pucker up!

No comments:

Post a Comment