Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

JUS' E-MAIL ME: HE WAS UNFAITHFUL, NOW WHAT?


I caught my partner of five years having an affair after peeking at his text messages. I am devastated.

He is apologetic but I don’t know if I can ever trust or forgive him. Am I crazy for still wanting him? Is there any hope for our relationship?

Where do we go from here?

What are your thoughts? 

What advice would you give this person?

6 comments:

  1. If His love is worth it: Stay, If the pain goes even deeper: Go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just part of what it is to be "gay"! Accept it and get on with your life. It happens in most gay relationships. Discuss an "open relationship" together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't think he can handle an open relationship

      Delete
    2. That's an absurd response. There are plenty of long term monogamous "gay" relationships out there, just like hetero relationships. It may be the common occurrence in your circle of friends, not in mine. You and your partner need to have one serious conversation to see what was/were the cause(s) for the straying. If it's in his behavioral pattern, move on and find that man who will have eyes only for you.

      Delete