Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

HE NEEDS A RIDE...


You can't trust everybody these days; there are too many Looney Tunes out there looking to hurt any gay person that they can get their hands on. However, if you you're driving and you see this, would you give him a ride?

YES

¿OR?

NO

16 comments:

  1. maybe.. at least we know with some certainty that he's not carrying a concealed weapon

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for you comments on my blog. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'd better have said: Well CUM!!!

      here my last posts:

      http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2012/05/anton-antipovs-birthday.html

      and

      http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/05/anton-antipov-belarusian-god.html

      enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Hi my friend! Of course I would!!! He's so cute!! Where can I find him?!! Hehehe!!! Kisses!! Bye bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I would! But then I don't drive these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd offer him the ride of his lifetime! :) Of course, my mind is ALWAYS in the gutter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would get naked too and we could have fun naked together....

    ReplyDelete