Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

¿WHERE DID THESE STEREOTYPES COME FROM?

- Every black man has a big dick
- Black people don’t tip
- Black people make lousy neighbors
- Black people don’t have fathers
- All Jews are rich
- All white people have no ass
- Asian people can’t drive
- Women can't fly a plane 
- Black bosses are better to black employees than white bosses.

4 comments:

  1. Stereotypes are illogical, not to mention offensive and discriminatory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My view is every stereotype comes from a BIT of truth, the problem begins when it's sold as the WHOLE truth. You can find plenty who fits the stereotype that doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

    ReplyDelete