Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

¡HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!






It is said that
one day for ‘God’ is a thousand years
for us and today as I celebrate my FIRST year
anniversary with Noel, this saying holds SO much truth. This felt like a long time coming and @ the
same time it still feels like we are meeting for the first time. I wrote a blogentry exactly one year ago to the day asking questions that in a few hours
later gave me hope in the possibility of NOT just finding someone, but finding THE one. 
I have always
prayed that one day I would meet a certain man that would have the important
qualities that I hope for. This man I created in my mind has materialized into
being and I cannot express how much LOVE I
have for him. It is as if we were made for each other because our lives run
parallel with each other. We have almost the same life story, the same woes,
and the same problems. We even have so many similar characteristics and many
things about us are the same. Before I met him, many things contributed to
making my life miserable and sad. I am positive person, but as I grew older,
negativism AND pessimism
had found me. 
When I met him,
everything changed. He has brought meaning, positivism 
AND inspiration to my life. Our
partnership 
hasn't been weakened 
AND destroyed
by 
NEEDS, EXPECTATIONS, WANTS,
CLINGING, INSECURITIES, 
CONTROL  JEALOUSIES
 and other ego-based
imperfections that plague us. In fact it is 
MY belief that we have thrived AND is celebrating what I am sure will be the first of MANY anniversaries because of
those things. I say this because the foundation of 
OUR relationship is built on an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for the other; anchored by the FREEDOM to be who WE are, without false pretense. WE know EXACTLY how to express OUR SEXUALITY which is one of ‘God's’ gifts that creates feelings of
divine oneness, PASSION that we
cannot deny; JOY that goes
beyond anything that exists in this world and LOVE that keeps us. SO many
gay relationships fall apart and I feel that this happens because SO many of us are NOT honest AND real with each other. I
believe that because of who we are is the reason WE have transcended everything we've experienced in the past.
I get that we are a rarity, but we are nonetheless…& I THANK ‘GOD’ THAT I CAN CELEBRATE THIS DAY WITHOUT FEAR OR
TREPIDATION…HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY, I LOVE YOU…

16 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!I WISH YOU TWO THE BEST FOR THE CENTURIES TO COME !!!GOD BLESS Y'ALL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW... U ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION! *CLAPS* ^_^ I AM SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. You give me hope that I may achieve something like this for my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!Happy Anniversary!Wish you guys many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <>Happy Anniversary & Congratulations!<>I'm sure I'll be saying this for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR UNION HAS BEEN BLESSED. I AM PROUD OF ANOTHER BLACK LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby,the past year with you has been the best year of my life.I prayed and hoped that I would meet YOU, the man who i would spend the rest of my life with and my prayers were answered a year ago when you made your entrance into my life. YOU HAVE ENRICHED AND ENHANCED MY LIFE and I AM NOW COMPLETE BECAUSE OF YOU. UR MY EVERYTHING AND I LOVE U WITH ALL MY BEING AND LOOK FORWARD TO AN ETERNITY WITH U. I LOVE U B!!!!!!!!!!! U MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT!!!!! I WISH THAT EVERYONE WOULD FIND THE HAPPINESS AND JOY THAT I HAVE FOUND WITH MY BABY!!!!!!!!! IT IS JUST THE GREATEST JOY IN THE WORLD THAT WORDS CANNOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful thing :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congradulations doesnt seem like enough. I am so very Happy for the both of you. You're an inspiration to me. What you 2 share I aspire to have one day. Your keeping that dream alive for me. So i thank you both. Enjoy every moment and thank u for sharing joy wit the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, on finding something special man. I wish the best for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading this I couldn't stop smiling, I'm just so happy for you. AND you are such an inspiration. GOD bless the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations...its good to see that u recognize wut u have...u bring up some interesting points about relationships but im not gonna get started lol...once again congratulations...wishin the best for u two.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet post. I'm glad you two found each other. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear friendsI want to express my deepest congratulations for the first anniversary you are together. I must admit that I was out of town that day of the 25th of October and I really forgot the exact that it was THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY.Having said that, I can say that you are two very fine people and friends forever. Yes, I saw the tremendous changes in your life and I am very proud of you guys.So, I wish you all the best to come. You went through many difficult moments but who doesn't live that in his life. You found ways to cope with it.Congratulations again and a GREAT LIVE together with happiness and great things to come. Hope to see you soon.A friend from Canada who really cares about you. Big hugs to each of you.S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKXXX TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR WELL WISHES ON SUCH AN IMPORTANT DAY IN LIFE...

    ReplyDelete