Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE STATE OF BEING...

 If BEING comes to us from God and the verb TO BE is a STATE OF BEING and not an action verb. And People don’t say I DO HAPPY THAT IT’S MY BIRTHDAY, I DO CONFUSED ABOUT THIS MATH PROBLEM or I DO SAD THAT YOU’RE MOVING AWAY. They say I AM...when they talk about their current STATE OF BEING. SO IF OUR SEXUALITY IS PART OF OUR BEING & PEOPLE DO NOT SAY I DO STRAIGHT or I DO GAY. They say I AM STRAIGHT or I AM GAY. SO WHY WHEN WE SPEAK ABOUT OUR SEXUALITY, WE DESCRIBE HOW WE ARE RATHER THAN WHO WE ARE?

No comments:

Post a Comment