Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

THE LIEBSTER AWARD


I was recently nominated for The Liebster Award by ♫Musique♫. My heartfelt appreciation goes out to him for this warm gesture, and I am really touched and humbled by it.

The Liebster Award is a real award that allows bloggers to give recognition to other bloggers and encourage them to continue blogging. To qualify for this award, you must follow the rules below:

Acknowledge the nominating blogger, and link back to their blog.

Tell 11 random facts about yourself. 

Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger came up with.

List 11 bloggers who (as far as you can tell) have 200 followers or less and you believe deserve a little recognition and encouragement to continue.

Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer.

Go to the pages of those you have nominated and tell them.

Do NOT nominate someone who has nominated you.

11 Random Facts About Me

I am the older of two.

I LOVE seafood.

My favorite TV shows are Buffy, Charmed
(season 1-3).

Movies that I watch over and over are The Matrix & The Lord of The Rings trilogy.

I LOVE reading and writing blogs.

I have NO problem with persons telling I put on weight.

I am ALWAYS trying to figure out how to make things better for myself & others.

I LOVE meditating (though I don't do it as much as I should).

I believe in love and soul mates.

I don't believe homosexuality is wrong.

I believe each of us on this planet has a good core.

♫Musique♫’s Questions To Me

 What are your life goals?
To be the human I can be.

Are you married, single, or divorced?
Married.

Would you like the experience of being pregnant? Women, would you like to impregnate the men?
I don't think so.

What is your religion?
I am spiritual.

What is your favorite thing to do when you're alone?
Reflect.

Boxers or briefs?
Briefs.

How is your relationship with your parents?
My relationship with my mother is fine, my dad? He hasn't been in my life since I was conceived. 

Do you have any siblings?
I have 1 sister

Where were your born?
Nassau, Bahamas

Where were your grandparents from?
Nassau, Bahamas

What did you do before reading/answering this blog?
Read some other blogs.

My 11 Nominees

My 11 Questions:



Why do you blog?

What do you value the most in life?

If you were to start your life all over again, what things if any would you do differently?

What is your worst habit?

Which human being do you admire the most?

What is your favorite quote?
Who is God to you?
What are your passions?

What are the things you enjoy?

What do you want to do with your life?
What are your dreams and goals?



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I was going to pass it onto you but I saw that another blogger already did.

      Delete
  2. That is really awesome! Congrats...and thanks for the recommendation too...

    Not only do you deserve it, but at the end of the day, when something is good it will prevail and outshine everything and everyone else...your blog screams quality and right on target subjects. Again, couldn't be happier for you.
    saludos,
    raulito
    TRICKLEDOWNBS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about quitting a few times, but I STILL get an awesome feeling from writing and reading blogs.

      Delete
  3. Hi my friend! I'm really happy for you!!! Congratulations!!! Of course, thank very much!!! Huuuuge kiss!! Bye bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm sure you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete