Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

¡I WOULD BE PISSED!


I exercise regularly. 

I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. 

I make sure to get plenty of rest {when I can}

I see my doctor once a year {I need to get on that} and my dentist twice a year {I floss regularly}

I've had chest x–rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and ¿colonoscopies?{I think my first should be fun}

I have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress.

 I don't drink. 

I don't smoke. 

I don't do drugs. 

I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers. 

If a few reckless souls outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed!


1 comment:

  1. My friend, why the hell do you even bother to get out of bed in the morning? LOL! Seriously, great message for living a healthy life!

    ReplyDelete