Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

THIS NEEDED TO BE SAID TODAY


We people of the world need to find ways to get to know one another - for then we will recognize that our likenesses are so much greater than our differences, however great our differences may seem. Every cell, every human being, is of equal importance and has work to do in this world - Peace Pilgrim

2 comments:

  1. Agree completely and absolutely! I'm from an English/Irish background, but I have many Asian friends and we get on just so well together. Where I "work" there is one Chinese woman. She said to me recently, "I'm the only Asian here!" "No!" I replied, "I'm Asian and if you were black I'd be black, and if you were Indian, I'd be Indian!" And she put her arms around me a hugged me.

    ReplyDelete