Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, December 5, 2016

ROUGH SEX: WHO LOVES IT MORE, GAY MEN ¿OR? STRAIGHT MEN & WOMEN


I was browsing on A4A when I started noticing username with adjective “rough…” or “power…”, ” dom…”, “sub…” etc and I thought, wow there’s a lot of guys who seem to like rough sex. Do gay men like it more rough than straight guys/girls?

I was thinking that since we are 2 men and that men tend to like to go rough…. But then I thought, some guys (especially bottoms) tend to be more romantic or sensual. So I don’t know. Let me know what sex position you are and if you like rough sex, if you are more sensual, or if it simply depend on your mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment