Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

¿WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN HE FLIRTS WITH OTHER GUYS?

 

Picture this scenario: You are @ a party with my boyfriend (you’ve been together for about 6 months) and at some point you notice him talking to another guy that you don’t know and they looked like they were really enjoying themselves. You go over and joined the conversation and it calms down. You don’t say anything to him about it, but it makes you realize that he gets along great with other guys when we’re out socially together. Do see that as a bad sign? Do you think this person can be a future cheater? Would you ask him to stop flirting with other guys?

2 comments:

  1. I love it when a dude I am with is cool with flirting... even if it leads to more. I am all for the open relationship. The more the merrier. It's all in good fun. And if he wants to move on? Bye. Wishing you all the best. Cuz, me? I always got something on the back burner needing attention... mmm hmmm.

    ReplyDelete