Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2020

GAY MEN & CARRYING HIS HEAVY BAGGAGE...

 Every new relationship we enter, should be a fresh start. It shouldn’t be complicated. When you start to complain about how bad men & your exes are to you, you start to realize that many men won’t stick around.

New beginnings should never end up with old baggage. A man doesn’t want to hear about your ex, that’s a huge turn off and eventually he’ll run for the hills.

How much longer are many of going to continue to drive a men away knowing we’re  at fault?

Nobody wants to deal with baggage that’s too heavy to carry, right?

1 comment:

  1. Meh. If you're mature enough and they are mature enough, then you both realize people come with baggage and that you will need to make room for it. I believe in putting all the cards on the table as soon as possible. Everybody has baggage... I'd rather know the contents upfront than be blindsided by something unknown later...

    ReplyDelete