Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, August 28, 2020

¿SHOULD LIFE BE DIFFICULT?

 

Should life be this difficult? Yes, but not for the reasons so many of us are experiencing. Life shouldn't be difficult because of communication issues, building or rebuilding trust, financial pressures or any of the other problems that top the lists of reasons life sucks so hard. Those struggles are symptoms of a deeper issue that plagues almost everyone. If you think that's stated for dramatic effect, then why is there a great divide in the world? Why is there such an overwhelming feeling of unhappiness and with so many of us? With all the self-help books and therapies out there, we have failed to move the needle on creating a life that that stands the test of time. Now's the time to change that. It’s time for us to learn how to be a more mindful and present for our lives, to speak your truth even when it's uncomfortable and to rebuild trust and love within ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. I find as I get older I am rather through being unhappy. I speak my mind. I choose my battles very carefully. I now recognize that there are very few hills on which I would choose to die. That said... a lack of fairness dogs my otherwise tranquil existence. I think the world is unfair. Equality should be a given... not something we have to fight for, not something we have to struggle to achieve. I now live in moments. I look around and find things to appreciate. They are small things. Sometimes works of wonder in their simplicity. And I ask myself... is anybody else seeing this?

    ReplyDelete