Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

SUMMER SEX RECIPE...

 

The sex we have in the summer months are as varied as we are. It comes in many shapes and sizes, from a weekend quickie to something long and indulgent. It can be hot and exotic, or quiet and chilled. It makes some of us search for more, while others are relaxed and laid-back. Nonetheless, we sometimes wish we could stay forever…

So what’s your perfect recipe for summer sex?

1 comment:

  1. Well, my recipe used to be to head to the prairie. Such a beautiful place... and, when weather conditions were perfect, there would be men all over the place, looking for a little something something. Typically, I would just wait under my tree and wait for someone to approach me. But I could be a little more proactive, too... going on the hunt. Walking the trails. Sigh. This summer. Nope. Too risky... Covid has taken the one thing I look forward to most all year...

    ReplyDelete