Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

REVOLUTIONS...




Revolutions are done.
They are not a point of conversation, except to discuss strategies and tactics
for immediate implementation. 


Revolutions are not something for tomorrow. They are to be done now. What possible questions are there when you know your enemy
and know that they will never stop until there is no longer any evidence of
your existence?




Mwalimu K. Bomani
Baruti


IWA: A Warrior's
Character

2 comments:

  1. REVOLUTION ... I am for a peaceful, creative and constructive, but always revolution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as long as you carry out your actions in the nude I will support you :)

      Delete