Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THE GOOD PEOPLES

We must not only repent for the blatant vitriolic words of the ignorant and bad people
that put us down for being gay but also for the appalling silence of the GOOD PEOPLE
that hide behind a thin vail of DL gay anonymity. Those GOOD PEOPLE who ride on
the shoulders and backs of the few who struggle and fight for OUR rights. Those GOOD
PEOPLE who enjoy ALL the freedoms and ALL the advantages of those that struggle
and die for the rights without the GOOD PEOPLES' gratitude...those GOOD PEOPLE
that don't stand up for fear of being knocked down...those GOOD PEOPLE that don't
want to come out the closet...those GOOD PEOPLE that tell every ear that listens that
THEY are not GAY...those GOOD PEOPLE that take up for those GOOD PEOPLE...
those GOOD PEOPLE that hide in dark back alleys and feces covered bushes of
dispare...we will repent for you...but no longer fight for you...you don't deserve OUR sweat!

As I am of my name,
Escroller the Great!

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused by this post
    Do you hate closeted gay men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no NOT @ all, I live my life believing that the opposite of what I say/do is true so I posted this to see what others would say about it.

      Delete
  2. Yo! I was commenting on the Johnny Legs post (John Legend) & it disappeared in mid-comment & this one came up. Was gonna say didn't know he was THAT bricked up.

    One.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dunno what happened there, but the entry yet lives :-)

      Delete