Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

THE DAHL HAUS PRESENTS: GOODBYE WINTER





























"Every winter, When the great sun has turned his face away, The earth goes down into a vale of grief, And fasts, and weeps, and shrouds herself in sables, Leaving her wedding-garlands to decay - Then leaps in spring to his returning kisses."
- Charles Kingsley















































2 comments:

  1. My favorite inspiration for winter: "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." ~Albert Camus~ Peace! Get naked. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would enjoy this post, get naked right? :)

      Delete