Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, June 10, 2016

¿DO YOU LET OTHER GAY MEN DEFINE YOU?

Have you ever talked to a man online that is beautiful, sexy, intelligent,  & handsome…you know the kind of man you can’t find just anywhere? This man wants to meet & you arrange a meeting and he doesn’t show up. When you asked him why, he answered ” I was turned off by your profession”! He didn’t like that you are a stylist/personal shopper.


I put this scenario to you because I wanted to know if you are defined by your work. My point is we spend time trying to find a man for sex or for a relation, but then when everything works and there is a fit and then you are told stuff like this, how do you deal with it? 

1 comment:

  1. My job doesn't define me as I am my own man. However, if someone is so superficial and insecure that they judge me by my profession, then I'm truly grateful they didn't waste my time and energy. Great post my nude buddy! Love and naked hugs!

    ReplyDelete