Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

WATCH: BOB THE DRAG QUEEN WANTS YOU TO 'PREPARE YOURSELF' WITH PREP


In the latest HIV Beats video by the #endHIV campaign, the new winner of Rupaul’s Drag Race, Bob the Drag Queen, urges people to get on the anti-HIV medication, PrEP.

PrEP, or pre-exposure prophylaxis, is a daily medication that can reduce one’s chance of contracting HIV by over 90%.

‘Any doctor can prescribe PrEP, but not all doctors know about PrEP,’ Bob says in the video.

She encourages people to search up a PrEP-friendly doctor on getprep.greaterthan.org.


Watch:

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work, my friend! Thank you! Love and naked hugs!

    ReplyDelete