Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2016

RAW SEX: WHEN SHOULD COUPLES STOP USING CONDOMS? {VIDEO}

“You’re in a relationship and everything’s lovely, everything’s magical you guys are great and you want to take the condom off,” Rodd Klever says on YouTube, “you need to sit down and have a realistic conversation about this. You need to really sit down and talk to this person about getting tested together as a couple.”


Rodd says do not get tested separately because you can’t guarantee the person actually went without you. But, that’s only the first step in his video about deciding when you and bae should take the rubber off. Do you agree with his recommendations? Press play then leave your thoughts in the comments.


SOURCE: RONALD MATTERS

1 comment:

  1. I Am A 51 year old AA POZ Man
    My Status is Undetectable I have been Single For More than Five Years I have been thinking when and if I am ever sexual again
    my first plan is to know my partners health status
    that will be the decideing vote to date and have sex
    i need to know for me

    ReplyDelete