Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

THE BOY IS MINE




THE BOY IS MINE is an R&B song recorded by American singers Brandy and Monica. It was originally written by Brandy Norwood, LaShawn Daniels, Fred Jerkins III, Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins and Brandy for her second studio album Never Say Never (1998) but was eventually released as the lead single off of both singers' second albums during the second quarter of 1998 (see 1998 in music). To date, it is both singers' most successful song. What don’t you LOVE about this song? This showcase EXACTLY both Brandy and Monica are who they are and I can’t get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment