Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

BECOMING WHOLE…AGAIN…


We are experiencing a TREMENDOUS amount of loss the likes of which of which the world has NEVER seen; and @ the center of it all is America. For about 8 years there as has been NOTHING and in a matter of time the tide will turn…We’ve been given the gift of choice that will allow us to go DEEPER within ourselves to rediscover the light amidst the seeming darkness. For far too long we’ve been living in shock AND denial and I am asking that we as humans RELEASE our pain, STOP fearing the unknown AND LET go of the people places AND things that we’ve lost. If we don’t, we are @ risk for becoming a stagnant AND destructive force in our own lives and the world around us. So in order for the WORLD TO BECOME WHOLE…AGAIN, we have to tear down AND rebuild. OUR collective lights have to BURN BRIGHTLY so that OUR souls can shine AND manifest itself in the manner it should. NO longer should we crawl under rocks AND hide, we need to take OUR place and set things right. None of us are meant to hide; each one of us radiates a unique brilliance that is meant to illuminate the world. And I am begging that we STEP out of the wings AND letting OUR light shine…IN THIS WORLD WE ALL HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO WHAT IS RIGHT, GOOD & TRUE. SOMETIMES WE ONLY GET ONE CHANCE TO DO THIS, SO WE HAVE TO MAKE IT COUNT…SO AS AMERICA THE WORLD LEADER GETS THE BALL ROLLING IT IS UP TO EACH OF US TO KEEP THINGS MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION…SO SHINE YOUR LIGHT OUT INTO THE WORLD FROM THIS DAY FORTH, BLESS THOSE AROUND & WATCH THE UNIVERSE GLOW AS IT IS BECOMING WHOLE…AGAIN…

2 comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree! I am having to do that as I speak! ^_^ It's going to be a very rocky and uneven road to follow, but I have come too far to be deterred from my newfound confidence and thrown back into the darkness and chaos that defines the NORM.

    ReplyDelete