Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

OBSESSED WITH HIS EX...

I often wonder if Facebook was built so that we could spy on each other without being easily detected. Although it can’t be proven, I’m pretty sure that a sizeable amount of Facebook’s current stockholders are also male “stalk-holders” in their man’s current or former affairs. Aside from keeping a comfortable tab on his daily routine, some men LOVE to nose around in his past and do a little “routine check” on what life was like before them.

Whether it’s an urge that sparks from a simple thought like: “Why does it seem like all of his other boyfriends are cuter than me?” Thoughts like this is damaging & is a sign of insecurity and chip away at a man’s ability to be what his boyfriend needs now, versus a potential blue print of what he left behind.

IMHO, the only thing to gain from opening up the closed doors in your ex’s former life is allowing in a slew of problems that were never there before. Whether you know it or not, now you have a dozen unanswered questions.

So tell me have you ever been obsessed with your boyfriend's ex? 

6 comments:

  1. I've never felt the need to check up on past boyfriends. I don't know if it is because I would feel very stalked myself if he were to do that, or because I prefer to put a period behind a break up, or as C would say, my egomania, lol. I think it is unhealthy, and addictive. Once you start perking where did you stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly where do you stop? I never did that with Noel nor he with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never had a reason to worry about an ex-partner. It was over and we both moved on. I may have missed him, but men change and life continues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont like Facebook b/c I'm not interested in the last sht my sister-in-law took, etc etc. There are also things I do and places I go that are nobody's business but my own and even after shutting off as many privacy thingies possible, I still wasn't satisfied and still wasn't interested in being contacted by people I knew or know and don't want to converse with. Bah HumBug to Facebook.

    Regarding your question; no, I have no interest in any of my BF's past BF's because we both know I treat him with more respect and consideration than he has ever been in his entire life. Likewise, I've never had it so good though I must confess that I was obsessed with a previous BF for some time, more from the shocking way that he dumped me than for who he was doing
    post-Jeff. Living well is definitely the best revenge and he can go fk himself for all I care.

    Gee, I talk too much !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you wouldn't do facebook for me? Just don't add anyone you don't want to connect with.

    You don't talk enough :-)

    ReplyDelete