Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TAKING ADVANTAGE ¿OR? A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY

A friend invited you over to a party and once inside they tell you to look in the bedroom & on the bed you see... 



You see a guy who is drunk, naked & passed out on the bed, would you have your way or help him?


YES


¿OR?


NO

4 comments:

  1. first cover him, and let him sleep it off. then when he wakes up, ask him how does he feel and would like a cup of coffee or tea. It's all about respect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is, I don't get how anyone can and would want to have sex with someone in that state.

    ReplyDelete