Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

WHAT NOVEMBER 2012 TAUGHT ME

Image



STORY OF OUR LIVES, HUH?




Image



I AM NOT SURE IF THIS TRUE WHEN IT COMES TO MY SERIES 7 EXAM, BUT I BELIEVE THE 3rd TIME IS THE CHARM


Image



I DOING MY BEST TO LIVE UP TO THIS


Image


THIS IS ONE THING I CAN DO


Image



...AND IT FEELS GOOD!

6 comments:

  1. My blogger brother, friend and compassionate humanitarian, you DON'T stand out, you stand ABOVE! Thank you for keeping all of us real. Much love and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stand ABOVE huh? I'll take it sir, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good words to live by. You inspire me daily gaytekeeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus...I like your taste in men. Husband #2 was a black man.

    ReplyDelete