Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

WHATEVER IT TAKES...



Negotiations were breaking down, the only thing anyone could agree on is a break was needed. As you left the meeting the boss puts his hand on your shoulder, I have just one question, “Are you willing to do what ever it takes to seal this deal?” 

“Yes”, you blurted out not even thinking. “Good Mr. Williams is waiting in my office and he fancies you. I need you to get in there and do what it takes to make this deal happen.” 

You knew there were perks at the top for a young executive, and you have worked hard to get to the top. Would you have problem doing something sexual with client to get his business? 

No comments:

Post a Comment