Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP & HAVING AN ATTRACTION TO ANOTHER...


You are in relationship for a few years and all is going well. There is romance; there is friendship, trust and love. Then one day you meet someone but you cannot get them out of your thoughts and feelings. There is unstoppable attraction. What do you do?

2 comments:

  1. If the trust and love is truly reciprocal, I would suggest having an honest discussion with your spouse and taking it from there. Love and naked hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no if i am committed there is no room because im not open for it period ! this would not happen to me because i only have eyes for the one im with period im just made that way,unless something is lacking i will always open up to my partner to step up first and even wait if he needs time to adjust

    ReplyDelete