Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, October 26, 2015

WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GOOD @?

Everyone is born with a gift. That one thing, even as a kid, people praised you for. Smart parents will recognize this gift and target your learning towards that gift.

Sometimes its not our parents but our peers who direct us to school ourselves towards our natural gift. Sometimes we don't "sharpen the saw" and just use those natural gifts in our jobs.

Whatever it is, we all have that one thing that people love about us.. That one thing we are REALLY good at.  Me, personally, I have always been able to get people to laugh.. As a kid I would look at people with disbelief as they loved my jokes..  I did 'stand-up' for awhile and could not believe how easy it was.. after that, I haven't done anything with it but it gets me out of bad situations and into good ones everyday..

WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GOOD AT? What was one of the natural gifts you were born with?

No comments:

Post a Comment