Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2015

¿WHY DO SOME OF OUR BEST FRIENDS BECOME STRANGERS?

Do you have that one person you were once so close to -and for so long -that you are now basically nothing more than strangers with? Maybe you don’t know exactly what happened, as if things drifted slowly and although there is no “bad blood” things just don’t seem to work anymore. Strangers can become best friends just as easily as best friends can become strangers, it’s odd. But why does it happen?

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps because none of us are the same person that we were 5, 10 or more years ago. Many of us evolve as people. We no longer have the same interests or hobbies that we enjoyed in the past. Our tastes change. Love and naked hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete