Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

GAY MAN STARTS BOTTOM FOR HILLARY CAMPAIGN

A gay man from San Francisco has launched the Bottom for Hillary campaign, which he describes as a fun way for LGBTI people to show their support for the presidential candidate.

Ryan, 23, said the campaign started as a tipsy conversation between friends – all gay men who support Clinton – that quickly escalated into an Instagram account and T-shirts emblazoned with 'I'd Bottom For Hillary.'

'I am supporting Hillary because she is a boss that gets shit done,' he told the Huffington Post.

Ryan said you did not have to be gay – or a bottom – to join the campaign. It is more a state of mind.

'Bottoming demands trust, admiration, confidence, loyalty, respect, enthusiasm and hope,' he explained. 'Those feelings we have toward Hillary, and anyone that feels similar can be apart of our effort.'

Ryan said gay men who understood the joke had responded well and added that a surprising number of Republicans had also followed his Instagram account.


'I don’t think they fully understand the statement that is being made!' he said.

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment