Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, April 6, 2015

EMBRACE YOUR SEXUALITY

You get to know a lot about men and sex when you’re having a lot of it. I have to say, gay men get a thorough education way more than straight guys and gals, who don’t have nearly as much casual sex as we do. Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of it in the straight community as well. But if there’s one giant perk I’ve gained from a lot of sex, it’s that I know quality when I see it. I’ve earned the right to be a bit picky because I know what I like, not to mention I know what my man likes.
Any person with the balls to push their own limits deserves acknowledgment. Not saying we need to congratulate the sluts in the world for their bravery, but there’s something important to be said about gay men that expand their sexual experiences. Once you spread your wings, it’s hard to bring them back to square one. Walking the edge and expanding your boundaries in any aspect of your life (sex aside) inspires you to do the same in other areas. Eventually, you’ll find courage to test your limits in ways you’ve never thought possible.

Say what you want because I frankly don’t care. Being promiscuous has its ups and downs, but it’s all up to you. Some people don’t have it in them to have multiple sex partners and that’s okay – they shouldn’t have to. My issue is for those of us who have no qualms in having more than one sexual partner, why are we the ones stuck with the bad rap? Shouldn’t we do whatever the hell we want to do? It’s our life, it’s our bed, and it’s our time. Personally, I think we should start having slut pride parades – I’m sure half the city will show up pretending they’re there for the ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. Be yourself! It's what you are meant to be. Live YOUR life to the full. You only live once (unless you're a Buddhist). Hugs, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete