Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

THE 'CHRISTIAN' {ADVOCATE}








The more we investigate the
non-realm that lies just beyond, beneath or throughout the non-realm we think
we're in, the more I'm convinced we will
NEVER find it. I suppose this is
the case because it is
SO easy just to lay back and slip-slide into the daily
grind of
consciousness/unconsciousness. 





Many of us live by ‘what you see is
what you get’ motto and that is fine, but let's think about that for a moment.
What we see is what we get. Hmmm... We can't see electrons. We can't see a
virus. We can't see love and yet we still believe these things exist. This
brings me to the purpose of this blog entry…God.
Doesn’t it seem strange that
we can look up at a night sky, at a majestic mountain, at the sculpted abs of
man with a nice package, and have trouble believe in God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment