Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER...











Lately
I’ve pierced the VERY thin veil of a long-standing reality which I
had considered to be a delusion. The reality is simply this: I wish I wasn’t DEEPLY aware of others. The things
going on in their lives…their jobs, relationships, problems, joys, thoughts,
insights (rather lack thereof),
attitudes, tastes, desires, fears, etc. I'm VERY certain that this
delusion is the twisted side of my reality, but I SO WISH I DIDN’T KNOW BETTER!






Be that
as it may, the impact of my reality has been a constant state of low-grade
anxiety. While it's still a little early to tell, I know existence can’t be
good. 
Does this mean I am tired of
the world? Or can I be evolving and this is my reflection stage?











No comments:

Post a Comment