Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

TORMENTED BY...





Lately I’ve been thinking about the folks that are ‘tormented’. The ones that think they
are tormented because they think they have a
‘tormentor’. They cannot think of a scenario wherein they leave their
‘tormentor’ and thus ends their ‘torment’. They think their only path to
serenity is to destroy their
‘tormentor’.
They think the appropriate weapon to accomplish this task is to tear down their
‘tormentor’.





This got me to thinking that perhaps thinking was the real source
of their ‘torment’ is my humanity. But how can that be? Don't ‘they’ value humanity?
How can this element that separates us from the animals be deemed a curse by
those who feel ‘tormented’ by me? Isn't the alternative to humanity, inhumanity?
Is there another alternative to give relief to my ‘tormentees’?
Ask
yourself this question,
"What do you
do when you’ve above and beyond to show others the human side of your humanity
and they just feel ‘tormented’ by you?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment