Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

DREAMS...





I want you to ride me


Lowering your tock over
my tick


And take a seat


And hold on tight


Working your hips into
the night...





...seduction dangles
from the tips of


Your fingers


Exploring


Probing


...sloppy kisses


And wet blows





Hands pressed against a
wall


Your throat doing a
wave motion


(Damn I'm hard)


Teasing me to release


This anticipation will
not cease...





...anyway and
everywhere


Sweat on my chest
dripping from your hair.


Your feet going back to
your ears,


Keep you like this for a
few years…





©


iAm(A)ga(Y)-Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment