Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

MARTIN JR. PRESENTS EVERY BOTTOM'S THOUGHTS











It ain't easy
taking one for the team... get a closer look inside the minds of boys who
really put mind over matter! -Done in the style of the EVER-HILARIOUS
JennaMarbles (one of my fave new youtubers!) 



Men, if you are a bottom, or have ever bottomed in sex – don’t lie like you haven’t – this video will have you laughing and relating to some of the thoughts that Martin acts out.  What makes the comedy even funnier is the realism that Martin expresses in his body positions.











No comments:

Post a Comment