Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

FROM BOY TO MAN





BELOW IS A SNIPPET OF A CHAT SESSION I HAD WITH FRIEND OF MINE THAT I RECONNECTED WITH. THIS CHAT SESSION REMINDED OF WHERE I CAME FROM & WHERE I AM NOT. I WOULD SAY THAT 90% OF THE 'OLDER' MEN THAT I TALKED TO BACK WOULDN'T DATE ME BECAUSE OF MY AGE & I CAN'T SAY THAT I BLAME THEM BECAUSE BEING OLDER I GET WHERE THEY WAS COMING FROM. HOWEVER, WHAT I DO DIFFERENTLY IS THAT I ANALYZE EACH MAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL & NOT AS JUST ANOTHER YOUNG GUY COMING MY WAY. SOMETHING MANY OF THEM SAID THAT THEY REGRETTED NOT DOING WHEN IT CAME TO ME. SO READ THIS & LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS, THANKS!



HIM: hey there





ME: hello hru?





HIM: doing
well and u?





ME: I b good
sir


no
complaints





HIM: I like your profile pic





ME: thanks took it @ work
























HIM: you look so much more mature now


ME: lol so back then I looked?





HIM: well younger, but your looks have
gone from a boy to a man


ME: yep they sure have





HIM: if you were single.....hmmm





ME: if I were single what sir?





HIM: I would want to date you





ME: so back then I was too young?





HIM: I think so...saw you differently


you
actually always seemed mature for your age to me


I
respected how you stood up for your views





ME: still do lol


HIM: I know got that from our
conversation a few weeks ago





ME: really? ok





HIM: yup


ME: trying to remember our convo





HIM: we reconnected online and chatted
for a while very stimulating conversation





ME: nice 2 know I can still stimulate a
man





HIM: lol...you know you can


what did you think of me?





ME: thought u was nice


Cool


a good man to date


that could NOT
see pass my age






HIM: lol...did you really think that
before I said that?





ME: yeah





HIM: well I guess our timing was off





ME: no it wasn't


it was just right


can't make happen what ain't suppose 2 happen





HIM: I was use to dating older guys when
it came to serious relationships





ME: shows me that I have grown cause
back then...





HIM: it seemed that younger guys only
wanted sex or someone to take care of them





ME: true


I still want sex DAILY


that won't ever change about me





HIM: well same here, but I want more
than that some just want a person to have sex with





ME: true





HIM: what were you going to say about
back then?





ME: ?





HIM: you typed earlier back then...and
didn't complete it





ME: oh that who I was didn't transfer
well





HIM: ok how old are you now?





ME: 34





HIM: not that much younger than
me...late thirties here





ME: got there a little over a month ago


well now it seems like wow okay not that far off in age


but back then the gap seem so wide





HIM: yes





ME: yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment