Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

THE FIRST "BAHAMIAN" BOY


SINCE I B THE "FIRST" BAHAMIAN THAT DATED U, I WANT 2 SAY ON BEHALF OF ALL THE OTHER BAHAMIAN MEN OUT THERE THAT I AM PROUD 2 HAVE BEEN THE CHOSEN ONE!
Simple Conversation for vally
I have every right to psychoanalyze you,
Reminding you of the mistakes you have made.
Who gave you life to be a thorn in my ass?
Your lies has reduced me to a child again
And I have no romantic way to say
That the man in me is ashamed of how
I have let you take me to this place again
I am no longer impressed with your life
It is self serving
And I want to kick my mother
For producing such a fool
But I tried to move on
And you left me with all this shit
Stewing inside of me
You kept slowly turning up the heat
So I would stew even faster
I’m tired of cooking over you
FUCK YOU
There I said it
FUCK YOU again
You don’t fool me anymore
I don’t want you anymore
The two words that landed on your doorstep
That morning weren’t enough
I should have added that you hurt me
More than I hurt you
From my point of view
You damaged me
You made me question my faith
And everything you told me
You made me untrusting
And I only had you
And then you turned your back on me
Forcing me to leave you alone
Divide and conquer
I am abandoning the idea of you
After you already abandoned me
Robbing my dreams & life of me

No comments:

Post a Comment