Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, August 25, 2006

'LIL SIS


Lil’ Sis’

If I could just tell you how I feel,

You would see that I am real.

Love is sometimes all that’s left,

When your life is filled with unhappiness,

I wish I could save you from the heartache down the way.

But I know that if I did,

Alone, you’d never handle it,

So I gotta stand back and let you grow on your own.

I know the journey seems insurmountable, unbelievable,

But listen to me, and you’ll know that it’s passable, it’s possible,

Learn from my life and others around you,

Learn to love yourself, and take that too.



JUS' WANNA SHARE ON THIS Y'R B-DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment