Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

¡PUSSY POWER!


As the song goes, ‘pussy real good, that pussy real good; that pussy off the chain…’ interesting how women use the vagina to get what they want. Even funnier how as GAY man the pussy is one organ that doesn’t mean a FUCK to me…I love how women act as if the pussy they have is GOLD or something and the typical man would sell his mother for slice of the self cleaning organ.

It’s like an evil shadow across their brain makes men go insane. Women uses their pussy as bargaining chips to satisfy their needs and wants; diamonds, pearls a brand new car…The pussy is her best friend, she keeps it real and why shouldn’t it be, it pays her bills. Mothers know of the power of pussy that they fear for theirs Sons very lives…Talk about 'PUSSY POWER' I remember when I had the ‘PUSSY ITCH’ I tried to get rid of it nightly, I take my medicine and sleep the day away as time passes fast funny how fast the time passes as I try to mask my depression and unhappiness between a females leg not for grief but for the ability to breathe. I can remember laying flat on my back in my cell-like room where the darkness looms and the shadows bruise my sanity as I lose to the demons of memory I begin to crave and fiend for dick lick my lips kiss death in thought.

9” PLEASE soothing to silence the screams which arrive daily right on time as time passes. I am dealing with mental lashings this sickness is attacking creating mind madness because I am caught up in the ‘PUSSY POWER’ I find that engaging in the squishy act of stupid sex with pussy is basically like going to the toilet from the front side. Only losers FUCK pussy, everyone knows that only fags do it because vaginas are totally gay!

It would be wonderful if men could ignore their raging hormones and burning drive to…fondle, suckle, and thrust furiously into a hot gooey pit of creamy-soft fleshy ecstasy. They should keep their groinal giblets inside their underwear and punch those sweaty bits into submission whenever they drip with desire. Fucking pussy is wasting the ‘SCARED MILK’ unless it is inside of some hot GUY! Pussy can cost a man to catch a brain-rotting STD…"Finger Herpes" from "feeling up" the nasty dirty girlie holes. Pussy is used to make babies that cost you to blow your whole salary on diapers and a stroller instead of G-STRIPS of that hot MALE stripper @ the club.

I know that my existence pose a threat to those that use their ‘PUSSY POWER’ funny when I think about a woman has two available holes that suppose to give pleasure and I don’t want any part of it. Funny how pussy has no power with me, funny how pussy can’t never be as satisfying as a D!CK, so to the members of the ‘PUSSY POWER’ club I am here to tell you that you have no power…D!CKS RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment