Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FIRST TRAILER FOR HBO'S ADAPTATION OF 'THE NORMAL HEART'


On Sunday, in addition to crashing the Internet with the highly-anticipated finale of True Detective, and airing the first finale of Looking, HBO also debuted the first trailer for its adaptation of The Normal Heart.
The HBO film, which premieres May 25, focuses on the emotion in a 45-second teaser. Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer and Julia Roberts take centerstage in this preview of Ryan Murphy's version of Larry Kramer's Tony award-winning play about the rise of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in New York City.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of any of Larry Kramer's works, although I respect the man for his activism. Thanks for the sneak-peek. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will come to your place to watch it when it premieres

      Delete